Job Opening: Grafimedia
Health IT Technician Junior
Department: Health IT Support
Reports to: Head of the Department
Location: Thessaloniki Office
Grafimedia is a leading health IT company aiming to transform healthcare by empowering health systems with the intelligence needed to improve care quality, patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness. After a short, in-house, introductory training the candidate should be in a position to install, demonstrate and maintain Health IT systems sold by Grafimedia, both on site and remotely. She/He must cooperate very closely with the local sales department in Thessaloniki and be able to travel in the area of Northern Greece and soon in neighbour countries.
- Good knowledge of Windows/ MAC operating systems
- Windows Server OS
- TCP/IP networking
- Printing setup and management skills
- Basic image and video processing.
- Database management
- Affinity with medical imaging devices, Imaging Centers workflow and PACS / DICOM administration, is highly desirable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & IT or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Greek and English, Professional working proficiency
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Problem solving
- Performance driven
- Learning orientation
- Some overtime or adjusted hours required
- Moderate travel required
- Great working environment, with the best local talents
- Access to the best local and global knowledge resources
- Training both local and International
- Medical Insurance
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the position Health IT Technician (junior) in the subject line.